(87) O my sons, go and find out about Joseph and his brother and despair not of relief from Allah. Indeed, no one despairs of relief from Allah except the disbelieving people."
(88) So when they entered upon Joseph, they said, "O 'Azeez, adversity has touched us and our family, and we have come with goods poor in quality, but give us full measure and be charitable to us. Indeed, Allah rewards the charitable."
(89) He said, "Do you know what you did with Joseph and his brother when you were ignorant?"
(90) They said, "Are you indeed Joseph?" He said "I am Joseph, and this is my brother. Allah has certainly favored us. Indeed, he who fears Allah and is patient, then indeed, Allah does not allow to be lost the reward of those who do good."
(91) They said, "By Allah, certainly has Allah preferred you over us, and indeed, we have been sinners."
(92) He said, "No blame will there be upon you today. Allah will forgive you; and He is the most merciful of the merciful."
(93) Take this, my shirt, and cast it over the face of my father; he will become seeing. And bring me your family, all together."
(94) And when the caravan departed [from Egypt], their father said, "Indeed, I find the smell of Joseph [and would say that he was alive] if you did not think me weakened in mind."
(95) They said, "By Allah, indeed you are in your [same] old error."