(6) Indeed mankind, to his Lord, is ungrateful.
(7) And indeed, he is to that a witness.
(8) And indeed he is, in love of wealth, intense.
(9) But does he not know that when the contents of the graves are scattered
(10) And that within the breasts is obtained,
(11) Indeed, their Lord with them, that Day, is [fully] Acquainted.
(1) The Striking Calamity -
(2) What is the Striking Calamity?
(3) And what can make you know what is the Striking Calamity?
(4) It is the Day when people will be like moths, dispersed,
(5) And the mountains will be like wool, fluffed up.
(6) Then as for one whose scales are heavy [with good deeds],
(7) He will be in a pleasant life.
(8) But as for one whose scales are light,
(9) His refuge will be an abyss.
(10) And what can make you know what that is?
(11) It is a Fire, intensely hot.
(1) Competition in [worldly] increase diverts you
(2) Until you visit the graveyards.
(3) No! You are going to know.
(4) Then no! You are going to know.
(5) No! If you only knew with knowledge of certainty...
(6) You will surely see the Hellfire.
(7) Then you will surely see it with the eye of certainty.
(8) Then you will surely be asked that Day about pleasure.