(31) Indeed, for the righteous is attainment -
(32) Gardens and grapevines
(33) And full-breasted [companions] of equal age
(34) And a full cup.
(35) No ill speech will they hear therein or any falsehood -
(36) [As] reward from your Lord, [a generous] gift [made due by] account,
(37) [From] the Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them, the Most Merciful. They possess not from Him [authority for] speech.
(38) The Day that the Spirit and the angels will stand in rows, they will not speak except for one whom the Most Merciful permits, and he will say what is correct.
(39) That is the True Day; so he who wills may take to his Lord a [way of] return.
(40) Indeed, We have warned you of a near punishment on the Day when a man will observe what his hands have put forth and the disbeliever will say, "Oh, I wish that I were dust!"
(1) By those [angels] who extract with violence
(2) And [by] those who remove with ease
(3) And [by] those who glide [as if] swimming
(4) And those who race each other in a race
(5) And those who arrange [each] matter,
(6) On the Day the blast [of the Horn] will convulse [creation],
(7) There will follow it the subsequent [one].
(8) Hearts, that Day, will tremble,
(9) Their eyes humbled.
(10) They are [presently] saying, "Will we indeed be returned to [our] former state [of life]?
(11) Even if we should be decayed bones?
(12) They say, "That, then, would be a losing return."
(13) Indeed, it will be but one shout,
(14) And suddenly they will be [alert] upon the earth's surface.
(15) Has there reached you the story of Moses? -
(16) When his Lord called to him in the sacred valley of Tuwa,