(48) So there will not benefit them the intercession of [any] intercessors.
(49) Then what is [the matter] with them that they are, from the reminder, turning away
(50) As if they were alarmed donkeys
(51) Fleeing from a lion?
(52) Rather, every person among them desires that he would be given scriptures spread about.
(53) No! But they do not fear the Hereafter.
(54) No! Indeed, the Qur'an is a reminder
(55) Then whoever wills will remember it.
(56) And they will not remember except that Allah wills. He is worthy of fear and adequate for [granting] forgiveness.
(1) I swear by the Day of Resurrection
(2) And I swear by the reproaching soul [to the certainty of resurrection].
(3) Does man think that We will not assemble his bones?
(4) Yes. [We are] Able [even] to proportion his fingertips.
(5) But man desires to continue in sin.
(6) He asks, "When is the Day of Resurrection?"
(7) So when vision is dazzled
(8) And the moon darkens
(9) And the sun and the moon are joined,
(10) Man will say on that Day, "Where is the [place of] escape?"
(11) No! There is no refuge.
(12) To your Lord, that Day, is the [place of] permanence.
(13) Man will be informed that Day of what he sent ahead and kept back.
(14) Rather, man, against himself, will be a witness,
(15) Even if he presents his excuses.
(16) Move not your tongue with it, [O Muhammad], to hasten with recitation of the Qur'an.
(17) Indeed, upon Us is its collection [in your heart] and [to make possible] its recitation.
(18) So when We have recited it [through Gabriel], then follow its recitation.
(19) Then upon Us is its clarification [to you].