(10) But the ones who disbelieved and denied Our verses - those are the companions of the Fire, abiding eternally therein; and wretched is the destination.
(11) No disaster strikes except by permission of Allah. And whoever believes in Allah - He will guide his heart. And Allah is Knowing of all things.
(12) And obey Allah and obey the Messenger; but if you turn away - then upon Our Messenger is only [the duty of] clear notification.
(13) Allah - there is no deity except Him. And upon Allah let the believers rely.
(14) O you who have believed, indeed, among your wives and your children are enemies to you, so beware of them. But if you pardon and overlook and forgive - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
(15) Your wealth and your children are but a trial, and Allah has with Him a great reward.
(16) So fear Allah as much as you are able and listen and obey and spend [in the way of Allah]; it is better for your selves. And whoever is protected from the stinginess of his soul - it is those who will be the successful.
(17) If you loan Allah a goodly loan, He will multiply it for you and forgive you. And Allah is Most Appreciative and Forbearing.
(18) Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.