(19) And [saying], "Be not haughty with Allah. Indeed, I have come to you with clear authority.
(20) And indeed, I have sought refuge in my Lord and your Lord, lest you stone me.
(21) But if you do not believe me, then leave me alone."
(22) And [finally] he called to his Lord that these were a criminal people.
(23) [Allah said], "Then set out with My servants by night. Indeed, you are to be pursued.
(24) And leave the sea in stillness. Indeed, they are an army to be drowned."
(25) How much they left behind of gardens and springs
(26) And crops and noble sites
(27) And comfort wherein they were amused.
(28) Thus. And We caused to inherit it another people.
(29) And the heaven and earth wept not for them, nor were they reprieved.
(30) And We certainly saved the Children of Israel from the humiliating torment -
(31) From Pharaoh. Indeed, he was a haughty one among the transgressors.
(32) And We certainly chose them by knowledge over [all] the worlds.
(33) And We gave them of signs that in which there was a clear trial.
(34) Indeed, these [disbelievers] are saying,
(35) "There is not but our first death, and we will not be resurrected.
(36) Then bring [back] our forefathers, if you should be truthful."
(37) Are they better or the people of Tubba' and those before them? We destroyed them, [for] indeed, they were criminals.
(38) And We did not create the heavens and earth and that between them in play.
(39) We did not create them except in truth, but most of them do not know.