(28) And if you [must] turn away from the needy awaiting mercy from your Lord which you expect, then speak to them a gentle word.
(29) And do not make your hand [as] chained to your neck or extend it completely and [thereby] become blamed and insolvent.
(30) Indeed, your Lord extends provision for whom He wills and restricts [it]. Indeed He is ever, concerning His servants, Acquainted and Seeing.
(31) And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin.
(32) And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse. Indeed, it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way.
(33) And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right. And whoever is killed unjustly - We have given his heir authority, but let him not exceed limits in [the matter of] taking life. Indeed, he has been supported [by the law].
(34) And do not approach the property of an orphan, except in the way that is best, until he reaches maturity. And fulfill [every] commitment. Indeed, the commitment is ever [that about which one will be] questioned.
(35) And give full measure when you measure, and weigh with an even balance. That is the best [way] and best in result.
(36) And do not pursue that of which you have no knowledge. Indeed, the hearing, the sight and the heart - about all those [one] will be questioned.
(37) And do not walk upon the earth exultantly. Indeed, you will never tear the earth [apart], and you will never reach the mountains in height.
(38) All that - its evil is ever, in the sight of your Lord, detested.