(77) And indeed, it is guidance and mercy for the believers.
(78) Indeed, your Lord will judge between them by His [wise] judgement. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.
(79) So rely upon Allah; indeed, you are upon the clear truth.
(80) Indeed, you will not make the dead hear, nor will you make the deaf hear the call when they have turned their backs retreating.
(81) And you cannot guide the blind away from their error. You will only make hear those who believe in Our verses so they are Muslims [submitting to Allah].
(82) And when the word befalls them, We will bring forth for them a creature from the earth speaking to them, [saying] that the people were, of Our verses, not certain [in faith].
(83) And [warn of] the Day when We will gather from every nation a company of those who deny Our signs, and they will be [driven] in rows
(84) Until, when they arrive [at the place of Judgement], He will say, "Did you deny My signs while you encompassed them not in knowledge, or what [was it that] you were doing?"
(85) And the decree will befall them for the wrong they did, and they will not [be able to] speak.
(86) Do they not see that We made the night that they may rest therein and the day giving sight? Indeed in that are signs for a people who believe.
(87) And [warn of] the Day the Horn will be blown, and whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth will be terrified except whom Allah wills. And all will come to Him humbled.
(88) And you see the mountains, thinking them rigid, while they will pass as the passing of clouds. [It is] the work of Allah, who perfected all things. Indeed, He is Acquainted with that which you do.