(89) Whoever comes [at Judgement] with a good deed will have better than it, and they, from the terror of that Day, will be safe.
(90) And whoever comes with an evil deed - their faces will be overturned into the Fire, [and it will be said], "Are you recompensed except for what you used to do?"
(91) [Say, O Muhammad], "I have only been commanded to worship the Lord of this city, who made it sacred and to whom [belongs] all things. And I am commanded to be of the Muslims [those who submit to Allah]
(92) And to recite the Qur'an." And whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] himself; and whoever strays - say, "I am only [one] of the warners."
(93) And say, "[All] praise is [due] to Allah. He will show you His signs, and you will recognize them. And your Lord is not unaware of what you do."
(1) Ta, Seen, Meem.
(2) These are the verses of the clear Book.
(3) We recite to you from the news of Moses and Pharaoh in truth for a people who believe.
(4) Indeed, Pharaoh exalted himself in the land and made its people into factions, oppressing a sector among them, slaughtering their [newborn] sons and keeping their females alive. Indeed, he was of the corrupters.
(5) And We wanted to confer favor upon those who were oppressed in the land and make them leaders and make them inheritors