(9) And there came Pharaoh and those before him and the overturned cities with sin.
(10) And they disobeyed the messenger of their Lord, so He seized them with a seizure exceeding [in severity].
(11) Indeed, when the water overflowed, We carried your ancestors in the sailing ship
(12) That We might make it for you a reminder and [that] a conscious ear would be conscious of it.
(13) Then when the Horn is blown with one blast
(14) And the earth and the mountains are lifted and leveled with one blow -
(15) Then on that Day, the Resurrection will occur,
(16) And the heaven will split [open], for that Day it is infirm.
(17) And the angels are at its edges. And there will bear the Throne of your Lord above them, that Day, eight [of them].
(18) That Day, you will be exhibited [for judgement]; not hidden among you is anything concealed.
(19) So as for he who is given his record in his right hand, he will say, "Here, read my record!
(20) Indeed, I was certain that I would be meeting my account."
(21) So he will be in a pleasant life -
(22) In an elevated garden,
(23) Its [fruit] to be picked hanging near.
(24) [They will be told], "Eat and drink in satisfaction for what you put forth in the days past."
(25) But as for he who is given his record in his left hand, he will say, "Oh, I wish I had not been given my record
(26) And had not known what is my account.
(27) I wish my death had been the decisive one.
(28) My wealth has not availed me.
(29) Gone from me is my authority."
(30) [Allah will say], "Seize him and shackle him.
(31) Then into Hellfire drive him.
(32) Then into a chain whose length is seventy cubits insert him."
(33) Indeed, he did not used to believe in Allah, the Most Great,
(34) Nor did he encourage the feeding of the poor.
(35) So there is not for him here this Day any devoted friend