(30) And if We willed, We could show them to you, and you would know them by their mark; but you will surely know them by the tone of [their] speech. And Allah knows your deeds.
(31) And We will surely test you until We make evident those who strive among you [for the cause of Allah] and the patient, and We will test your affairs.
(32) Indeed, those who disbelieved and averted [people] from the path of Allah and opposed the Messenger after guidance had become clear to them - never will they harm Allah at all, and He will render worthless their deeds.
(33) O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and do not invalidate your deeds.
(34) Indeed, those who disbelieved and averted [people] from the path of Allah and then died while they were disbelievers - never will Allah forgive them.
(35) So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and Allah is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.
(36) [This] worldly life is only amusement and diversion. And if you believe and fear Allah, He will give you your rewards and not ask you for your properties.
(37) If He should ask you for them and press you, you would withhold, and He would expose your unwillingness.
(38) Here you are - those invited to spend in the cause of Allah - but among you are those who withhold [out of greed]. And whoever withholds only withholds [benefit] from himself; and Allah is the Free of need, while you are the needy. And if you turn away, He will replace you with another people; then they will not be the likes of you.