(27) And We did not create the heaven and the earth and that between them aimlessly. That is the assumption of those who disbelieve, so woe to those who disbelieve from the Fire.
(28) Or should we treat those who believe and do righteous deeds like corrupters in the land? Or should We treat those who fear Allah like the wicked?
(29) [This is] a blessed Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], that they might reflect upon its verses and that those of understanding would be reminded.
(30) And to David We gave Solomon. An excellent servant, indeed he was one repeatedly turning back [to Allah].
(31) [Mention] when there were exhibited before him in the afternoon the poised [standing] racehorses.
(32) And he said, "Indeed, I gave preference to the love of good [things] over the remembrance of my Lord until the sun disappeared into the curtain [of darkness]."
(33) [He said], "Return them to me," and set about striking [their] legs and necks.
(34) And We certainly tried Solomon and placed on his throne a body; then he returned.
(35) He said, "My Lord, forgive me and grant me a kingdom such as will not belong to anyone after me. Indeed, You are the Bestower."
(36) So We subjected to him the wind blowing by his command, gently, wherever he directed,
(37) And [also] the devils [of jinn] - every builder and diver
(38) And others bound together in shackles.
(39) [We said], "This is Our gift, so grant or withhold without account."
(40) And indeed, for him is nearness to Us and a good place of return.
(41) And remember Our servant Job, when he called to his Lord, "Indeed, Satan has touched me with hardship and torment."
(42) [So he was told], "Strike [the ground] with your foot; this is a [spring for] a cool bath and drink."