(6) [It is] the promise of Allah. Allah does not fail in His promise, but most of the people do not know.
(7) They know what is apparent of the worldly life, but they, of the Hereafter, are unaware.
(8) Do they not contemplate within themselves? Allah has not created the heavens and the earth and what is between them except in truth and for a specified term. And indeed, many of the people, in [the matter of] the meeting with their Lord, are disbelievers.
(9) Have they not traveled through the earth and observed how was the end of those before them? They were greater than them in power, and they plowed the earth and built it up more than they have built it up, and their messengers came to them with clear evidences. And Allah would not ever have wronged them, but they were wronging themselves.
(10) Then the end of those who did evil was the worst [consequence] because they denied the signs of Allah and used to ridicule them.
(11) Allah begins creation; then He will repeat it; then to Him you will be returned.
(12) And the Day the Hour appears the criminals will be in despair.
(13) And there will not be for them among their [alleged] partners any intercessors, and they will [then] be disbelievers in their partners.
(14) And the Day the Hour appears - that Day they will become separated.
(15) And as for those who had believed and done righteous deeds, they will be in a garden [of Paradise], delighted.