(60) And whatever thing you [people] have been given - it is [only for] the enjoyment of worldly life and its adornment. And what is with Allah is better and more lasting; so will you not use reason?
(61) Then is he whom We have promised a good promise which he will obtain like he for whom We provided enjoyment of worldly life [but] then he is, on the Day of Resurrection, among those presented [for punishment in Hell]?
(62) And [warn of] the Day He will call them and say, "Where are My 'partners' which you used to claim?"
(63) Those upon whom the word will have come into effect will say, "Our Lord, these are the ones we led to error. We led them to error just as we were in error. We declare our disassociation [from them] to You. They did not used to worship us."
(64) And it will be said, "Invoke your 'partners' " and they will invoke them; but they will not respond to them, and they will see the punishment. If only they had followed guidance!
(65) And [mention] the Day He will call them and say, "What did you answer the messengers?"
(66) But the information will be unapparent to them that Day, so they will not [be able to] ask one another.
(67) But as for one who had repented, believed, and done righteousness, it is promised by Allah that he will be among the successful.
(68) And your Lord creates what He wills and chooses; not for them was the choice. Exalted is Allah and high above what they associate with Him.
(69) And your Lord knows what their breasts conceal and what they declare.
(70) And He is Allah; there is no deity except Him. To Him is [due all] praise in the first [life] and the Hereafter. And His is the [final] decision, and to Him you will be returned.