(10) We will ease him toward difficulty.
(11) And what will his wealth avail him when he falls?
(12) Indeed, [incumbent] upon Us is guidance.
(13) And indeed, to Us belongs the Hereafter and the first [life].
(14) So I have warned you of a Fire which is blazing.
(15) None will [enter to] burn therein except the most wretched one.
(16) Who had denied and turned away.
(17) But the righteous one will avoid it -
(18) [He] who gives [from] his wealth to purify himself
(19) And not [giving] for anyone who has [done him] a favor to be rewarded
(20) But only seeking the countenance of his Lord, Most High.
(21) And he is going to be satisfied.
(1) By the morning brightness
(2) And [by] the night when it covers with darkness,
(3) Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested [you].
(4) And the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life].
(5) And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied.
(6) Did He not find you an orphan and give [you] refuge?
(7) And He found you lost and guided [you],
(8) And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient.
(9) So as for the orphan, do not oppress [him].
(10) And as for the petitioner, do not repel [him].
(11) But as for the favor of your Lord, report [it].
(1) Did We not expand for you, [O Muhammad], your breast?
(2) And We removed from you your burden