(50) And Our command is but one, like a glance of the eye.
(51) And We have already destroyed your kinds, so is there any who will remember?
(52) And everything they did is in written records.
(53) And every small and great [thing] is inscribed.
(54) Indeed, the righteous will be among gardens and rivers,
(55) In a seat of honor near a Sovereign, Perfect in Ability.
(1) The Most Merciful
(2) Taught the Qur'an,
(3) Created man,
(4) [And] taught him eloquence.
(5) The sun and the moon [move] by precise calculation,
(6) And the stars and trees prostrate.
(7) And the heaven He raised and imposed the balance
(8) That you not transgress within the balance.
(9) And establish weight in justice and do not make deficient the balance.
(10) And the earth He laid [out] for the creatures.
(11) Therein is fruit and palm trees having sheaths [of dates]
(12) And grain having husks and scented plants.
(13) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
(14) He created man from clay like [that of] pottery.
(15) And He created the jinn from a smokeless flame of fire.
(16) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
(17) [He is] Lord of the two sunrises and Lord of the two sunsets.
(18) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?