(52) Similarly, there came not to those before them any messenger except that they said, "A magician or a madman."
(53) Did they suggest it to them? Rather, they [themselves] are a transgressing people.
(54) So leave them, [O Muhammad], for you are not to be blamed.
(55) And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers.
(56) And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.
(57) I do not want from them any provision, nor do I want them to feed Me.
(58) Indeed, it is Allah who is the [continual] Provider, the firm possessor of strength.
(59) And indeed, for those who have wronged is a portion [of punishment] like the portion of their predecessors, so let them not impatiently urge Me.
(60) And woe to those who have disbelieved from their Day which they are promised.
(1) By the mount
(2) And [by] a Book inscribed
(3) In parchment spread open
(4) And [by] the frequented House
(5) And [by] the heaven raised high
(6) And [by] the sea filled [with fire],
(7) Indeed, the punishment of your Lord will occur.
(8) Of it there is no preventer.
(9) On the Day the heaven will sway with circular motion
(10) And the mountains will pass on, departing -
(11) Then woe, that Day, to the deniers,
(12) Who are in [empty] discourse amusing themselves.
(13) The Day they are thrust toward the fire of Hell with a [violent] thrust, [its angels will say],
(14) "This is the Fire which you used to deny.