(36) And how many a generation before them did We destroy who were greater than them in [striking] power and had explored throughout the lands. Is there any place of escape?
(37) Indeed in that is a reminder for whoever has a heart or who listens while he is present [in mind].
(38) And We did certainly create the heavens and earth and what is between them in six days, and there touched Us no weariness.
(39) So be patient, [O Muhammad], over what they say and exalt [Allah] with praise of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before its setting,
(40) And [in part] of the night exalt Him and after prostration.
(41) And listen on the Day when the Caller will call out from a place that is near -
(42) The Day they will hear the blast [of the Horn] in truth. That is the Day of Emergence [from the graves].
(43) Indeed, it is We who give life and cause death, and to Us is the destination
(44) On the Day the earth breaks away from them [and they emerge] rapidly; that is a gathering easy for Us.
(45) We are most knowing of what they say, and you are not over them a tyrant. But remind by the Qur'an whoever fears My threat.
(1) By those [winds] scattering [dust] dispersing
(2) And those [clouds] carrying a load [of water]
(3) And those [ships] sailing with ease
(4) And those [angels] apportioning [each] matter,
(5) Indeed, what you are promised is true.
(6) And indeed, the recompense is to occur.