(49) Say, "The truth has come, and falsehood can neither begin [anything] nor repeat [it]."
(50) Say, "If I should err, I would only err against myself. But if I am guided, it is by what my Lord reveals to me. Indeed, He is Hearing and near."
(51) And if you could see when they are terrified but there is no escape, and they will be seized from a place nearby.
(52) And they will [then] say, "We believe in it!" But how for them will be the taking [of faith] from a place far away?
(53) And they had already disbelieved in it before and would assault the unseen from a place far away.
(54) And prevention will be placed between them and what they desire, as was done with their kind before. Indeed, they were in disquieting denial.
(1) [All] praise is [due] to Allah, Creator of the heavens and the earth, [who] made the angels messengers having wings, two or three or four. He increases in creation what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.
(2) Whatever Allah grants to people of mercy - none can withhold it; and whatever He withholds - none can release it thereafter. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
(3) O mankind, remember the favor of Allah upon you. Is there any creator other than Allah who provides for you from the heaven and earth? There is no deity except Him, so how are you deluded?