(196) Indeed, my protector is Allah, who has sent down the Book; and He is an ally to the righteous.
(197) And those you call upon besides Him are unable to help you, nor can they help themselves."
(198) And if you invite them to guidance, they do not hear; and you see them looking at you while they do not see.
(199) Take what is given freely, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant.
(200) And if an evil suggestion comes to you from Satan, then seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, He is Hearing and Knowing.
(201) Indeed, those who fear Allah - when an impulse touches them from Satan, they remember [Him] and at once they have insight.
(202) But their brothers - the devils increase them in error; then they do not stop short.
(203) And when you, [O Muhammad], do not bring them a sign, they say, "Why have you not contrived it?" Say, "I only follow what is revealed to me from my Lord. This [Qur'an] is enlightenment from your Lord and guidance and mercy for a people who believe."
(204) So when the Qur'an is recited, then listen to it and pay attention that you may receive mercy.
(205) And remember your Lord within yourself in humility and in fear without being apparent in speech - in the mornings and the evenings. And do not be among the heedless.
(206) Indeed, those who are near your Lord are not prevented by arrogance from His worship, and they exalt Him, and to Him they prostrate.