(96) And if only the people of the cities had believed and feared Allah, We would have opened upon them blessings from the heaven and the earth; but they denied [the messengers], so We seized them for what they were earning."
(97) Then, did the people of the cities feel secure from Our punishment coming to them at night while they were asleep?
(98) Or did the people of the cities feel secure from Our punishment coming to them in the morning while they were at play?
(99) Then did they feel secure from the plan of Allah? But no one feels secure from the plan of Allah except the losing people.
(100) Has it not become clear to those who inherited the earth after its [previous] people that if We willed, We could afflict them for their sins? But We seal over their hearts so they do not hear.
(101) Those cities - We relate to you, [O Muhammad], some of their news. And certainly did their messengers come to them with clear proofs, but they were not to believe in that which they had denied before. Thus does Allah seal over the hearts of the disbelievers.
(102) And We did not find for most of them any covenant; but indeed, We found most of them defiantly disobedient.
(103) Then We sent after them Moses with Our signs to Pharaoh and his establishment, but they were unjust toward them. So see how was the end of the corrupters.
(104) And Moses said, "O Pharaoh, I am a messenger from the Lord of the worlds