(118) And if your Lord had willed, He could have made mankind one community; but they will not cease to differ.
(119) Except whom your Lord has given mercy, and for that He created them. But the word of your Lord is to be fulfilled that, "I will surely fill Hell with jinn and men all together."
(120) And each [story] We relate to you from the news of the messengers is that by which We make firm your heart. And there has come to you, in this, the truth and an instruction and a reminder for the believers.
(121) And say to those who do not believe, "Work according to your position; indeed, we are working.
(122) And wait, indeed, we are waiting."
(123) And to Allah belong the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth and to Him will be returned the matter, all of it, so worship Him and rely upon Him. And your Lord is not unaware of that which you do.
(1) Alif, Lam, Ra. These are the verses of the clear Book.
(2) Indeed, We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an that you might understand.
(3) We relate to you, [O Muhammad], the best of stories in what We have revealed to you of this Qur'an although you were, before it, among the unaware.
(4) [Of these stories mention] when Joseph said to his father, "O my father, indeed I have seen [in a dream] eleven stars and the sun and the moon; I saw them prostrating to me."