(98) He will precede his people on the Day of Resurrection and lead them into the Fire; and wretched is the place to which they are led.
(99) And they were followed in this [world] with a curse and on the Day of Resurrection. And wretched is the gift which is given.
(100) That is from the news of the cities, which We relate to you; of them, some are [still] standing and some are [as] a harvest [mowed down].
(101) And We did not wrong them, but they wronged themselves. And they were not availed at all by their gods which they invoked other than Allah when there came the command of your Lord. And they did not increase them in other than ruin.
(102) And thus is the seizure of your Lord when He seizes the cities while they are committing wrong. Indeed, His seizure is painful and severe.
(103) Indeed in that is a sign for those who fear the punishment of the Hereafter. That is a Day for which the people will be collected, and that is a Day [which will be] witnessed.
(104) And We do not delay it except for a limited term.
(105) The Day it comes no soul will speak except by His permission. And among them will be the wretched and the prosperous.
(106) As for those who were [destined to be] wretched, they will be in the Fire. For them therein is [violent] exhaling and inhaling.
(107) [They will be] abiding therein as long as the heavens and the earth endure, except what your Lord should will. Indeed, your Lord is an effecter of what He intends.
(108) And as for those who were [destined to be] prosperous, they will be in Paradise, abiding therein as long as the heavens and the earth endure, except what your Lord should will - a bestowal uninterrupted.