(41) To replace them with better than them; and We are not to be outdone.
(42) So leave them to converse vainly and amuse themselves until they meet their Day which they are promised -
(43) The Day they will emerge from the graves rapidly as if they were, toward an erected idol, hastening.
(44) Their eyes humbled, humiliation will cover them. That is the Day which they had been promised.
(1) Indeed, We sent Noah to his people, [saying], "Warn your people before there comes to them a painful punishment."
(2) He said, "O my people, indeed I am to you a clear warner,
(3) [Saying], 'Worship Allah, fear Him and obey me.
(4) Allah will forgive you of your sins and delay you for a specified term. Indeed, the time [set by] Allah, when it comes, will not be delayed, if you only knew.' "
(5) He said, "My Lord, indeed I invited my people [to truth] night and day.
(6) But my invitation increased them not except in flight.
(7) And indeed, every time I invited them that You may forgive them, they put their fingers in their ears, covered themselves with their garments, persisted, and were arrogant with [great] arrogance.
(8) Then I invited them publicly.
(9) Then I announced to them and [also] confided to them secretly
(10) And said, 'Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Indeed, He is ever a Perpetual Forgiver.