(36) Nor any food except from the discharge of wounds;
(37) None will eat it except the sinners.
(38) So I swear by what you see
(39) And what you do not see
(40) [That] indeed, the Qur'an is the word of a noble Messenger.
(41) And it is not the word of a poet; little do you believe.
(42) Nor the word of a soothsayer; little do you remember.
(43) [It is] a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.
(44) And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings,
(45) We would have seized him by the right hand;
(46) Then We would have cut from him the aorta.
(47) And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him.
(48) And indeed, the Qur'an is a reminder for the righteous.
(49) And indeed, We know that among you are deniers.
(50) And indeed, it will be [a cause of] regret upon the disbelievers.
(51) And indeed, it is the truth of certainty.
(52) So exalt the name of your Lord, the Most Great.
(1) A supplicant asked for a punishment bound to happen
(2) To the disbelievers; of it there is no preventer.
(3) [It is] from Allah, owner of the ways of ascent.
(4) The angels and the Spirit will ascend to Him during a Day the extent of which is fifty thousand years.
(5) So be patient with gracious patience.
(6) Indeed, they see it [as] distant,
(7) But We see it [as] near.
(8) On the Day the sky will be like murky oil,
(9) And the mountains will be like wool,
(10) And no friend will ask [anything of] a friend,