(43) Their eyes humbled, humiliation will cover them. And they used to be invited to prostration while they were sound.
(44) So leave Me, [O Muhammad], with [the matter of] whoever denies the Qur'an. We will progressively lead them [to punishment] from where they do not know.
(45) And I will give them time. Indeed, My plan is firm.
(46) Or do you ask of them a payment, so they are by debt burdened down?
(47) Or have they [knowledge of] the unseen, so they write [it] down?
(48) Then be patient for the decision of your Lord, [O Muhammad], and be not like the companion of the fish when he called out while he was distressed.
(49) If not that a favor from his Lord overtook him, he would have been thrown onto the naked shore while he was censured.
(50) And his Lord chose him and made him of the righteous.
(51) And indeed, those who disbelieve would almost make you slip with their eyes when they hear the message, and they say, "Indeed, he is mad."
(52) But it is not except a reminder to the worlds.
(1) The Inevitable Reality -
(2) What is the Inevitable Reality?
(3) And what can make you know what is the Inevitable Reality?
(4) Thamud and 'Aad denied the Striking Calamity.
(5) So as for Thamud, they were destroyed by the overpowering [blast].
(6) And as for 'Aad, they were destroyed by a screaming, violent wind
(7) Which Allah imposed upon them for seven nights and eight days in succession, so you would see the people therein fallen as if they were hollow trunks of palm trees.
(8) Then do you see of them any remains?