(32) And of His signs are the ships in the sea, like mountains.
(33) If He willed, He could still the wind, and they would remain motionless on its surface. Indeed in that are signs for everyone patient and grateful.
(34) Or He could destroy them for what they earned; but He pardons much.
(35) And [that is so] those who dispute concerning Our signs may know that for them there is no place of escape.
(36) So whatever thing you have been given - it is but [for] enjoyment of the worldly life. But what is with Allah is better and more lasting for those who have believed and upon their Lord rely
(37) And those who avoid the major sins and immoralities, and when they are angry, they forgive,
(38) And those who have responded to their lord and established prayer and whose affair is [determined by] consultation among themselves, and from what We have provided them, they spend.
(39) And those who, when tyranny strikes them, they defend themselves,
(40) And the retribution for an evil act is an evil one like it, but whoever pardons and makes reconciliation - his reward is [due] from Allah. Indeed, He does not like wrongdoers.
(41) And whoever avenges himself after having been wronged - those have not upon them any cause [for blame].
(42) The cause is only against the ones who wrong the people and tyrannize upon the earth without right. Those will have a painful punishment.
(43) And whoever is patient and forgives - indeed, that is of the matters [requiring] determination.
(44) And he whom Allah sends astray - for him there is no protector beyond Him. And you will see the wrongdoers, when they see the punishment, saying, "Is there for return [to the former world] any way?"