(114) No good is there in much of their private conversation, except for those who enjoin charity or that which is right or conciliation between people. And whoever does that seeking means to the approval of Allah - then We are going to give him a great reward.
(115) And whoever opposes the Messenger after guidance has become clear to him and follows other than the way of the believers - We will give him what he has taken and drive him into Hell, and evil it is as a destination.
(116) Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly gone far astray.
(117) They call upon instead of Him none but female [deities], and they [actually] call upon none but a rebellious Satan.
(118) Whom Allah has cursed. For he had said, "I will surely take from among Your servants a specific portion.
(119) And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle, and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah." And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss.
(120) Satan promises them and arouses desire in them. But Satan does not promise them except delusion.
(121) The refuge of those will be Hell, and they will not find from it an escape.