(12) When the Hellfire sees them from a distant place, they will hear its fury and roaring.
(13) And when they are thrown into a narrow place therein bound in chains, they will cry out thereupon for destruction.
(14) [They will be told], "Do not cry this Day for one destruction but cry for much destruction."
(15) Say, "Is that better or the Garden of Eternity which is promised to the righteous? It will be for them a reward and destination.
(16) For them therein is whatever they wish, [while] abiding eternally. It is ever upon your Lord a promise [worthy to be] requested.
(17) And [mention] the Day He will gather them and that which they worship besides Allah and will say, "Did you mislead these, My servants, or did they [themselves] stray from the way?"
(18) They will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for us to take besides You any allies. But You provided comforts for them and their fathers until they forgot the message and became a people ruined."
(19) So they will deny you, [disbelievers], in what you say, and you cannot avert [punishment] or [find] help. And whoever commits injustice among you - We will make him taste a great punishment.
(20) And We did not send before you, [O Muhammad], any of the messengers except that they ate food and walked in the markets. And We have made some of you [people] as trial for others - will you have patience? And ever is your Lord, Seeing.