(27) Allah wants to accept your repentance, but those who follow [their] passions want you to digress [into] a great deviation.
(28) And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak.
(29) O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.
(30) And whoever does that in aggression and injustice - then We will drive him into a Fire. And that, for Allah, is [always] easy.
(31) If you avoid the major sins which you are forbidden, We will remove from you your lesser sins and admit you to a noble entrance [into Paradise].
(32) And do not wish for that by which Allah has made some of you exceed others. For men is a share of what they have earned, and for women is a share of what they have earned. And ask Allah of his bounty. Indeed Allah is ever, of all things, Knowing.
(33) And for all, We have made heirs to what is left by parents and relatives. And to those whom your oaths have bound [to you] - give them their share. Indeed Allah is ever, over all things, a Witness.