(11) They will be shown each other. The criminal will wish that he could be ransomed from the punishment of that Day by his children
(12) And his wife and his brother
(13) And his nearest kindred who shelter him
(14) And whoever is on earth entirely [so] then it could save him.
(15) No! Indeed, it is the Flame [of Hell],
(16) A remover of exteriors.
(17) It invites he who turned his back [on truth] and went away [from obedience]
(18) And collected [wealth] and hoarded.
(19) Indeed, mankind was created anxious:
(20) When evil touches him, impatient,
(21) And when good touches him, withholding [of it],
(22) Except the observers of prayer -
(23) Those who are constant in their prayer
(24) And those within whose wealth is a known right
(25) For the petitioner and the deprived -
(26) And those who believe in the Day of Recompense
(27) And those who are fearful of the punishment of their Lord -
(28) Indeed, the punishment of their Lord is not that from which one is safe -
(29) And those who guard their private parts
(30) Except from their wives or those their right hands possess, for indeed, they are not to be blamed -
(31) But whoever seeks beyond that, then they are the transgressors -
(32) And those who are to their trusts and promises attentive
(33) And those who are in their testimonies upright
(34) And those who [carefully] maintain their prayer:
(35) They will be in gardens, honored.
(36) So what is [the matter] with those who disbelieve, hastening [from] before you, [O Muhammad],
(37) [To sit] on [your] right and [your] left in separate groups?
(38) Does every person among them aspire to enter a garden of pleasure?
(39) No! Indeed, We have created them from that which they know.
(40) So I swear by the Lord of [all] risings and settings that indeed We are able