(22) So is one whose breast Allah has expanded to [accept] Islam and he is upon a light from his Lord [like one whose heart rejects it]? Then woe to those whose hearts are hardened against the remembrance of Allah. Those are in manifest error.
(23) Allah has sent down the best statement: a consistent Book wherein is reiteration. The skins shiver therefrom of those who fear their Lord; then their skins and their hearts relax at the remembrance of Allah. That is the guidance of Allah by which He guides whom He wills. And one whom Allah leaves astray - for him there is no guide.
(24) Then is he who will shield with his face the worst of the punishment on the Day of Resurrection [like one secure from it]? And it will be said to the wrongdoers, "Taste what you used to earn."
(25) Those before them denied, and punishment came upon them from where they did not perceive.
(26) So Allah made them taste disgrace in worldly life. But the punishment of the Hereafter is greater, if they only knew.
(27) And We have certainly presented for the people in this Qur'an from every [kind of] example - that they might remember.
(28) [It is] an Arabic Qur'an, without any deviance that they might become righteous.
(29) Allah presents an example: a slave owned by quarreling partners and another belonging exclusively to one man - are they equal in comparison? Praise be to Allah! But most of them do not know.
(30) Indeed, you are to die, and indeed, they are to die.
(31) Then indeed you, on the Day of Resurrection, before your Lord, will dispute.