(84) [Allah] said, "The truth [is My oath], and the truth I say -
(85) [That] I will surely fill Hell with you and those of them that follow you all together."
(86) Say, [O Muhammad], "I do not ask you for the Qur'an any payment, and I am not of the pretentious
(87) It is but a reminder to the worlds.
(88) And you will surely know [the truth of] its information after a time."
(1) The revelation of the Qur'an is from Allah, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
(2) Indeed, We have sent down to you the Book, [O Muhammad], in truth. So worship Allah, [being] sincere to Him in religion.
(3) Unquestionably, for Allah is the pure religion. And those who take protectors besides Him [say], "We only worship them that they may bring us nearer to Allah in position." Indeed, Allah will judge between them concerning that over which they differ. Indeed, Allah does not guide he who is a liar and [confirmed] disbeliever.
(4) If Allah had intended to take a son, He could have chosen from what He creates whatever He willed. Exalted is He; He is Allah, the One, the Prevailing.
(5) He created the heavens and earth in truth. He wraps the night over the day and wraps the day over the night and has subjected the sun and the moon, each running [its course] for a specified term. Unquestionably, He is the Exalted in Might, the Perpetual Forgiver.