(45) And if Allah were to impose blame on the people for what they have earned, He would not leave upon the earth any creature. But He defers them for a specified term. And when their time comes, then indeed Allah has ever been, of His servants, Seeing.
(1) Ya, Seen.
(2) By the wise Qur'an.
(3) Indeed you, [O Muhammad], are from among the messengers,
(4) On a straight path.
(5) [This is] a revelation of the Exalted in Might, the Merciful,
(6) That you may warn a people whose forefathers were not warned, so they are unaware.
(7) Already the word has come into effect upon most of them, so they do not believe.
(8) Indeed, We have put shackles on their necks, and they are to their chins, so they are with heads [kept] aloft.
(9) And We have put before them a barrier and behind them a barrier and covered them, so they do not see.
(10) And it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.
(11) You can only warn one who follows the message and fears the Most Merciful unseen. So give him good tidings of forgiveness and noble reward.
(12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register.