(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty.
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated -
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance.
(72) And [they are] those who do not testify to falsehood, and when they pass near ill speech, they pass by with dignity.
(73) And those who, when reminded of the verses of their Lord, do not fall upon them deaf and blind.
(74) And those who say, "Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous."
(75) Those will be awarded the Chamber for what they patiently endured, and they will be received therein with greetings and [words of] peace.
(76) Abiding eternally therein. Good is the settlement and residence.
(77) Say, "What would my Lord care for you if not for your supplication?" For you [disbelievers] have denied, so your denial is going to be adherent.