(56) And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a bringer of good tidings and a warner.
(57) Say, "I do not ask of you for it any payment - only that whoever wills might take to his Lord a way."
(58) And rely upon the Ever-Living who does not die, and exalt [Allah] with His praise. And sufficient is He to be, with the sins of His servants, Acquainted -
(59) He who created the heavens and the earth and what is between them in six days and then established Himself above the Throne - the Most Merciful, so ask about Him one well informed.
(60) And when it is said to them, "Prostrate to the Most Merciful," they say, "And what is the Most Merciful? Should we prostrate to that which you order us?" And it increases them in aversion.
(61) Blessed is He who has placed in the sky great stars and placed therein a [burning] lamp and luminous moon.
(62) And it is He who has made the night and the day in succession for whoever desires to remember or desires gratitude.
(63) And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,
(64) And those who spend [part of] the night to their Lord prostrating and standing [in prayer]
(65) And those who say, "Our Lord, avert from us the punishment of Hell. Indeed, its punishment is ever adhering;
(66) Indeed, it is evil as a settlement and residence."
(67) And [they are] those who, when they spend, do so not excessively or sparingly but are ever, between that, [justly] moderate