(21) And those who do not expect the meeting with Us say, "Why were not angels sent down to us, or [why] do we [not] see our Lord?" They have certainly become arrogant within themselves and [become] insolent with great insolence.
(22) The day they see the angels - no good tidings will there be that day for the criminals, and [the angels] will say, "Prevented and inaccessible."
(23) And We will regard what they have done of deeds and make them as dust dispersed.
(24) The companions of Paradise, that Day, are [in] a better settlement and better resting place.
(25) And [mention] the Day when the heaven will split open with [emerging] clouds, and the angels will be sent down in successive descent.
(26) True sovereignty, that Day, is for the Most Merciful. And it will be upon the disbelievers a difficult Day.
(27) And the Day the wrongdoer will bite on his hands [in regret] he will say, "Oh, I wish I had taken with the Messenger a way.
(28) Oh, woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one as a friend.
(29) He led me away from the remembrance after it had come to me. And ever is Satan, to man, a deserter."
(30) And the Messenger has said, "O my Lord, indeed my people have taken this Qur'an as [a thing] abandoned."
(31) And thus have We made for every prophet an enemy from among the criminals. But sufficient is your Lord as a guide and a helper.
(32) And those who disbelieve say, "Why was the Qur'an not revealed to him all at once?" Thus [it is] that We may strengthen thereby your heart. And We have spaced it distinctly.