(32) [Allah] said, O Iblees, what is [the matter] with you that you are not with those who prostrate?"
(33) He said, "Never would I prostrate to a human whom You created out of clay from an altered black mud."
(34) [Allah] said, "Then get out of it, for indeed, you are expelled.
(35) And indeed, upon you is the curse until the Day of Recompense."
(36) He said, "My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."
(37) [Allah] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved
(38) Until the Day of the time well-known."
(39) [Iblees] said, "My Lord, because You have put me in error, I will surely make [disobedience] attractive to them on earth, and I will mislead them all
(40) Except, among them, Your chosen servants."
(41) [Allah] said, "This is a path [of return] to Me [that is] straight.
(42) Indeed, My servants - no authority will you have over them, except those who follow you of the deviators.
(43) And indeed, Hell is the promised place for them all.
(44) It has seven gates; for every gate is of them a portion designated."
(45) Indeed, the righteous will be within gardens and springs.
(46) [Having been told], "Enter it in peace, safe [and secure]."
(47) And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, [so they will be] brothers, on thrones facing each other.
(48) No fatigue will touch them therein, nor from it will they [ever] be removed.
(49) [O Muhammad], inform My servants that it is I who am the Forgiving, the Merciful.
(50) And that it is My punishment which is the painful punishment.
(51) And inform them about the guests of Abraham,