(109) To Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And to Allah will [all] matters be returned.
(110) You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah. If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient.
(111) They will not harm you except for [some] annoyance. And if they fight you, they will show you their backs; then they will not be aided.
(112) They have been put under humiliation [by Allah] wherever they are overtaken, except for a covenant from Allah and a rope from the Muslims. And they have drawn upon themselves anger from Allah and have been put under destitution. That is because they disbelieved in the verses of Allah and killed the prophets without right. That is because they disobeyed and [habitually] transgressed.
(113) They are not [all] the same; among the People of the Scripture is a community standing [in obedience], reciting the verses of Allah during periods of the night and prostrating [in prayer].
(114) They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and hasten to good deeds. And those are among the righteous.
(115) And whatever good they do - never will it be removed from them. And Allah is Knowing of the righteous.