(92) Never will you attain the good [reward] until you spend [in the way of Allah] from that which you love. And whatever you spend - indeed, Allah is Knowing of it.
(93) All food was lawful to the Children of Israel except what Israel had made unlawful to himself before the Torah was revealed. Say, [O Muhammad], "So bring the Torah and recite it, if you should be truthful."
(94) And whoever invents about Allah untruth after that - then those are [truly] the wrongdoers.
(95) Say, "Allah has told the truth. So follow the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth; and he was not of the polytheists."
(96) Indeed, the first House [of worship] established for mankind was that at Makkah - blessed and a guidance for the worlds.
(97) In it are clear signs [such as] the standing place of Abraham. And whoever enters it shall be safe. And [due] to Allah from the people is a pilgrimage to the House - for whoever is able to find thereto a way. But whoever disbelieves - then indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds.
(98) Say, "O People of the Scripture, why do you disbelieve in the verses of Allah while Allah is Witness over what you do?"
(99) Say, "O People of the Scripture, why do you avert from the way of Allah those who believe, seeking to make it [seem] deviant, while you are witnesses [to the truth]? And Allah is not unaware of what you do."
(100) O you who have believed, if you obey a party of those who were given the Scripture, they would turn you back, after your belief, [to being] unbelievers.