(19) But they who disbelieved in Our signs - those are the companions of the left.
(20) Over them will be fire closed in.
(1) By the sun and its brightness
(2) And [by] the moon when it follows it
(3) And [by] the day when it displays it
(4) And [by] the night when it covers it
(5) And [by] the sky and He who constructed it
(6) And [by] the earth and He who spread it
(7) And [by] the soul and He who proportioned it
(8) And inspired it [with discernment of] its wickedness and its righteousness,
(9) He has succeeded who purifies it,
(10) And he has failed who instills it [with corruption].
(11) Thamud denied [their prophet] by reason of their transgression,
(12) When the most wretched of them was sent forth.
(13) And the messenger of Allah [Salih] said to them, "[Do not harm] the she-camel of Allah or [prevent her from] her drink."
(14) But they denied him and hamstrung her. So their Lord brought down upon them destruction for their sin and made it equal [upon all of them].
(15) And He does not fear the consequence thereof.
(1) By the night when it covers
(2) And [by] the day when it appears
(3) And [by] He who created the male and female,
(4) Indeed, your efforts are diverse.
(5) As for he who gives and fears Allah
(6) And believes in the best [reward],
(7) We will ease him toward ease.
(8) But as for he who withholds and considers himself free of need
(9) And denies the best [reward],