(77) Indeed, it is a noble Qur'an
(78) In a Register well-protected;
(79) None touch it except the purified.
(80) [It is] a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.
(81) Then is it to this statement that you are indifferent
(82) And make [the thanks for] your provision that you deny [the Provider]?
(83) Then why, when the soul at death reaches the throat
(84) And you are at that time looking on -
(85) And Our angels are nearer to him than you, but you do not see -
(86) Then why do you not, if you are not to be recompensed,
(87) Bring it back, if you should be truthful?
(88) And if the deceased was of those brought near to Allah,
(89) Then [for him is] rest and bounty and a garden of pleasure.
(90) And if he was of the companions of the right,
(91) Then [the angels will say], "Peace for you; [you are] from the companions of the right."
(92) But if he was of the deniers [who were] astray,
(93) Then [for him is] accommodation of scalding water
(94) And burning in Hellfire
(95) Indeed, this is the true certainty,
(96) So exalt the name of your Lord, the Most Great.
(1) Whatever is in the heavens and earth exalts Allah, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
(2) His is the dominion of the heavens and earth. He gives life and causes death, and He is over all things competent.
(3) He is the First and the Last, the Ascendant and the Intimate, and He is, of all things, Knowing.