(51) Then indeed you, O those astray [who are] deniers,
(52) Will be eating from trees of zaqqum
(53) And filling with it your bellies
(54) And drinking on top of it from scalding water
(55) And will drink as the drinking of thirsty camels.
(56) That is their accommodation on the Day of Recompense.
(57) We have created you, so why do you not believe?
(58) Have you seen that which you emit?
(59) Is it you who creates it, or are We the Creator?
(60) We have decreed death among you, and We are not to be outdone
(61) In that We will change your likenesses and produce you in that [form] which you do not know.
(62) And you have already known the first creation, so will you not remember?
(63) And have you seen that [seed] which you sow?
(64) Is it you who makes it grow, or are We the grower?
(65) If We willed, We could make it [dry] debris, and you would remain in wonder,
(66) [Saying], "Indeed, we are [now] in debt;
(67) Rather, we have been deprived."
(68) And have you seen the water that you drink?
(69) Is it you who brought it down from the clouds, or is it We who bring it down?
(70) If We willed, We could make it bitter, so why are you not grateful?
(71) And have you seen the fire that you ignite?
(72) Is it you who produced its tree, or are We the producer?
(73) We have made it a reminder and provision for the travelers,
(74) So exalt the name of your Lord, the Most Great.
(75) Then I swear by the setting of the stars,
(76) And indeed, it is an oath - if you could know - [most] great.