(28) And inform them that the water is shared between them, each [day of] drink attended [by turn].
(29) But they called their companion, and he dared and hamstrung [her].
(30) And how [severe] were My punishment and warning.
(31) Indeed, We sent upon them one blast from the sky, and they became like the dry twig fragments of an [animal] pen.
(32) And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?
(33) The people of Lot denied the warning.
(34) Indeed, We sent upon them a storm of stones, except the family of Lot - We saved them before dawn
(35) As favor from us. Thus do We reward he who is grateful.
(36) And he had already warned them of Our assault, but they disputed the warning.
(37) And they had demanded from him his guests, but We obliterated their eyes, [saying], "Taste My punishment and warning."
(38) And there came upon them by morning an abiding punishment.
(39) So taste My punishment and warning.
(40) And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?
(41) And there certainly came to the people of Pharaoh warning.
(42) They denied Our signs, all of them, so We seized them with a seizure of one Exalted in Might and Perfect in Ability.
(43) Are your disbelievers better than those [former ones], or have you immunity in the scripture?
(44) Or do they say, "We are an assembly supporting [each other]"?
(45) [Their] assembly will be defeated, and they will turn their backs [in retreat].
(46) But the Hour is their appointment [for due punishment], and the Hour is more disastrous and more bitter.
(47) Indeed, the criminals are in error and madness.
(48) The Day they are dragged into the Fire on their faces [it will be said], "Taste the touch of Saqar."
(49) Indeed, all things We created with predestination.