(27) Indeed, those who do not believe in the Hereafter name the angels female names,
(28) And they have thereof no knowledge. They follow not except assumption, and indeed, assumption avails not against the truth at all.
(29) So turn away from whoever turns his back on Our message and desires not except the worldly life.
(30) That is their sum of knowledge. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who strays from His way, and He is most knowing of who is guided.
(31) And to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth - that He may recompense those who do evil with [the penalty of] what they have done and recompense those who do good with the best [reward] -
(32) Those who avoid the major sins and immoralities, only [committing] slight ones. Indeed, your Lord is vast in forgiveness. He was most knowing of you when He produced you from the earth and when you were fetuses in the wombs of your mothers. So do not claim yourselves to be pure; He is most knowing of who fears Him.
(33) Have you seen the one who turned away
(34) And gave a little and [then] refrained?
(35) Does he have knowledge of the unseen, so he sees?
(36) Or has he not been informed of what was in the scriptures of Moses
(37) And [of] Abraham, who fulfilled [his obligations] -
(38) That no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another
(39) And that there is not for man except that [good] for which he strives
(40) And that his effort is going to be seen -
(41) Then he will be recompensed for it with the fullest recompense
(42) And that to your Lord is the finality
(43) And that it is He who makes [one] laugh and weep
(44) And that it is He who causes death and gives life