(34) And for their houses - doors and couches [of silver] upon which to recline
(35) And gold ornament. But all that is not but the enjoyment of worldly life. And the Hereafter with your Lord is for the righteous.
(36) And whoever is blinded from remembrance of the Most Merciful - We appoint for him a devil, and he is to him a companion.
(37) And indeed, the devils avert them from the way [of guidance] while they think that they are [rightly] guided
(38) Until, when he comes to Us [at Judgement], he says [to his companion], "Oh, I wish there was between me and you the distance between the east and west - how wretched a companion."
(39) And never will it benefit you that Day, when you have wronged, that you are [all] sharing in the punishment.
(40) Then will you make the deaf hear, [O Muhammad], or guide the blind or he who is in clear error?
(41) And whether [or not] We take you away [in death], indeed, We will take retribution upon them.
(42) Or whether [or not] We show you that which We have promised them, indeed, We are Perfect in Ability.
(43) So adhere to that which is revealed to you. Indeed, you are on a straight path.
(44) And indeed, it is a remembrance for you and your people, and you [all] are going to be questioned.
(45) And ask those We sent before you of Our messengers; have We made besides the Most Merciful deities to be worshipped?
(46) And certainly did We send Moses with Our signs to Pharaoh and his establishment, and he said, "Indeed, I am the messenger of the Lord of the worlds."
(47) But when he brought them Our signs, at once they laughed at them.