(50) They will say, "Did there not come to you your messengers with clear proofs?" They will say, "Yes." They will reply, "Then supplicate [yourselves], but the supplication of the disbelievers is not except in error."
(51) Indeed, We will support Our messengers and those who believe during the life of this world and on the Day when the witnesses will stand -
(52) The Day their excuse will not benefit the wrongdoers, and they will have the curse, and they will have the worst home.
(53) And We had certainly given Moses guidance, and We caused the Children of Israel to inherit the Scripture
(54) As guidance and a reminder for those of understanding.
(55) So be patient, [O Muhammad]. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth. And ask forgiveness for your sin and exalt [Allah] with praise of your Lord in the evening and the morning.
(56) Indeed, those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah without [any] authority having come to them - there is not within their breasts except pride, [the extent of] which they cannot reach. So seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Seeing.
(57) The creation of the heavens and earth is greater than the creation of mankind, but most of the people do not know.
(58) And not equal are the blind and the seeing, nor are those who believe and do righteous deeds and the evildoer. Little do you remember.