(127) And they denied him, so indeed, they will be brought [for punishment],
(128) Except the chosen servants of Allah.
(129) And We left for him [favorable mention] among later generations:
(130) "Peace upon Elias."
(131) Indeed, We thus reward the doers of good.
(132) Indeed, he was of Our believing servants.
(133) And indeed, Lot was among the messengers.
(134) [So mention] when We saved him and his family, all,
(135) Except his wife among those who remained [with the evildoers].
(136) Then We destroyed the others.
(137) And indeed, you pass by them in the morning
(138) And at night. Then will you not use reason?
(139) And indeed, Jonah was among the messengers.
(140) [Mention] when he ran away to the laden ship.
(141) And he drew lots and was among the losers.
(142) Then the fish swallowed him, while he was blameworthy.
(143) And had he not been of those who exalt Allah,
(144) He would have remained inside its belly until the Day they are resurrected.
(145) But We threw him onto the open shore while he was ill.
(146) And We caused to grow over him a gourd vine.
(147) And We sent him to [his people of] a hundred thousand or more.
(148) And they believed, so We gave them enjoyment [of life] for a time.
(149) So inquire of them, [O Muhammad], "Does your Lord have daughters while they have sons?
(150) Or did We create the angels as females while they were witnesses?"
(151) Unquestionably, it is out of their [invented] falsehood that they say,
(152) " Allah has begotten," and indeed, they are liars.
(153) Has He chosen daughters over sons?