(1) Alif, Lam, Meem.
(2) These are verses of the wise Book,
(3) As guidance and mercy for the doers of good
(4) Who establish prayer and give zakah, and they, of the Hereafter, are certain [in faith].
(5) Those are on [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful.
(6) And of the people is he who buys the amusement of speech to mislead [others] from the way of Allah without knowledge and who takes it in ridicule. Those will have a humiliating punishment.
(7) And when our verses are recited to him, he turns away arrogantly as if he had not heard them, as if there was in his ears deafness. So give him tidings of a painful punishment.
(8) Indeed, those who believe and do righteous deeds - for them are the Gardens of Pleasure.
(9) Wherein they abide eternally; [it is] the promise of Allah [which is] truth. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
(10) He created the heavens without pillars that you see and has cast into the earth firmly set mountains, lest it should shift with you, and dispersed therein from every creature. And We sent down rain from the sky and made grow therein [plants] of every noble kind.
(11) This is the creation of Allah. So show Me what those other than Him have created. Rather, the wrongdoers are in clear error.