(85) Indeed, [O Muhammad], He who imposed upon you the Qur'an will take you back to a place of return. Say, "My Lord is most knowing of who brings guidance and who is in clear error."
(86) And you were not expecting that the Book would be conveyed to you, but [it is] a mercy from your Lord. So do not be an assistant to the disbelievers.
(87) And never let them avert you from the verses of Allah after they have been revealed to you. And invite [people] to your Lord. And never be of those who associate others with Allah.
(88) And do not invoke with Allah another deity. There is no deity except Him. Everything will be destroyed except His Face. His is the judgement, and to Him you will be returned.
(1) Alif, Lam, Meem
(2) Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?
(3) But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.
(4) Or do those who do evil deeds think they can outrun Us? Evil is what they judge.
(5) Whoever should hope for the meeting with Allah - indeed, the term decreed by Allah is coming. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
(6) And whoever strives only strives for [the benefit of] himself. Indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds.